We’re seeking a student or recent grad to help TeachersConnect launch a new smart phone application. Building on your skills and interests in marketing design and copywriting, your primary responsibility will be to tell such a powerful story to K-12 teachers that they’ll immediately recognize the value of TeachersConnect and download the app. You’ll be responsible for working closely with the CEO and Director of Client Success to:
- Create a campaign of brief and memorable communications via blogs, social media, and email.
- Create one-pagers and other marketing materials to describe TeachersConnect goals and milestone progress.
- Create templates and content for electronic market campaigns.
- Be available and eager to solve whatever non-marketing problems arise in this small and innovative EdTech start-up entering an exciting phase.
Requirements: What Should be Immediately Clear to Us
- You’re creative and surprising when it comes to using text and pictures to tell a story.
- You’re hungry, fun, curious, humble, and aiming to learn about the start-up world and educational technology space.
- You’re an excellent writer, noted for your craft, brevity, and clarity.
- You have a bias toward action.
What Would Really Raise our Eyebrows
- You have experience launching and tracking social media and email campaigns.
- You have experience in education or with teachers.
This is a paid summer internship (start mid-May, end date negotiable) that requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours/week with the possibility to extend into a full-time permanent position. Work can be done in-person or virtually.
To learn more or apply go to: https://teachersconnect.recruiterbox.com/jobs/bd4c8358c4224a2d9b00deffcfebaf93